Property Management

Do you own a real estate property that you are renting out? Do you find it difficult handling all the tasks associated with your properties as a landlord? Are you finding it difficult in determining if you are capable of investing in real estate properties? If your answer to any of the above-listed questions is yes, then you should think about engaging the services of a professional, experienced property manager like Anna Gamova.

Anna is a professional with numerous years of experience in residential and commercial property management. Anna’s sole objective is to reduce expenses associated with investment properties, thereby creating more profit for the owner.

Vancouver Property Management Services Include:

  • Property Marketing Campaign: Advertise your property on the various social media platforms.
  • Assist with showings.
  • Complete Tenant Screening: interview the prospective tenants, check the credit score, talk to the references.
  • Maintenance: Handle all maintenance services requested by tenants within 24- 48 hours.
  • Tenants: issuing notices of rent increases, representing the landlord from start to finish, mitigating the disputes.

Minimize your risk, hire a professional:

  • Thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
  • Well-drafted leasing contracts
  • Collection of rent
  • Qualified contractors and tradesmen for repairs and maintenance
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.