I have listed a new property at 15 3601 RAE AVE in Vancouver.
Rae Garden by Rosanni Properties is a new luxury townhouse development that is located in the Joyce-Collingwood neighbourhood. This 3 bedroom & 2.5 bathroom townhouse is spread over 3 levels featuring 2 balconies with beautiful views. This townhouse has incredible features: Stainless Steal KitchenAid appliances, soft closing cabinets, Kohler & Grohe kitchen & bathroom pakage, heat recovery ventilation system, energy efficient hot water & heating system, EV charging available at your parking stall, pre-wired alarm system, oversized bike & storage lockers. 2-5-10 warranty. Estimated completion Mar 2022. 1 parking & 1 storage locker included, additional available for purchase. Flexible deposit structure of 5% + 5% for a total of 10%!